• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATL/CLE BLOCKBUSTER
its like a hour flight.....
and that arguement is for the agent.... not for you guys to veto. the stipulations are for the agent to decide.
This is not even close to "down the road." For a deal this soon, it is not close enough to home for me to waive the NTC. Boris needs to be moving somewhere in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, or Washington DC for the NTC to be waived, and even some of those I may reconsider. He is closer to home now that he will be after the trade, and with it being so soon after the new contract was made, this deal will not go through.
Did you see that ATL was going to give a FULL NTC and MORE money to make this happen?
(06-16-2011, 06:43 PM)Agent McInnis Wrote: This is not even close to "down the road." For a deal this soon, it is not close enough to home for me to waive the NTC. Boris needs to be moving somewhere in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, or Washington DC for the NTC to be waived, and even some of those I may reconsider. He is closer to home now that he will be after the trade, and with it being so soon after the new contract was made, this deal will not go through.

Since deal was never actually inputted in game, I am willing to give him more money per year, and a FULL NTC if he would move here.
if he doesn't agree to it, then we will each pay half of the NTC buyout. Rocky, post that you accept this too
right, I agree to pay half of the NTC buyout to get this done.
Veto the buyout as well on sign and trade grounds
(06-16-2011, 06:50 PM)rockybull Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 06:43 PM)Agent McInnis Wrote: This is not even close to "down the road." For a deal this soon, it is not close enough to home for me to waive the NTC. Boris needs to be moving somewhere in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, or Washington DC for the NTC to be waived, and even some of those I may reconsider. He is closer to home now that he will be after the trade, and with it being so soon after the new contract was made, this deal will not go through.

Since deal was never actually inputted in game, I am willing to give him more money per year, and a FULL NTC if he would move here.

Are you proposing to rip up your current deal in place so you can deal with me? I am touched.
BUYING OUT THE NTC.
Turner and McInnis signed a contract with me and that contract is moving over to ATL. It is not changing since we are buying out the NTC. the current pending offer will be honored with Turner and McInnis
pure disappointment.

This was quick to be shot down. We included the agent out of coutesy, but when the deal was negotiated, it was to kick in AFTER this year. A 10 year deal was agreed upon to start NEXT season.... it did not include a 10 and a half year NTC.

Agents take FOREVER to get back to me, most of my trades are veto'd (and I rarely ever deal with inexperienced GM's). I want a serious answer why this was veto'd and not be ignored as usual by the commish. "No" isn't a good enough reason.

I have no issues with anyone in this league, or the commish... but this needs to get resolved now.

If I don't get a good reason by draft time (it can be veto'd, but it needs to be a good reason), consider this my resignation.
Honestly, i think ATL is giving up a ton here.. but i have no opinion on it either way. I'll approve it if this can be worked out with the agent. Turner is one of the best young pitchers in the game.

My only problem is your last statement. Honestly, if you want to quit over a trade being vetoed, bye.. see ya later. find another league. If the admins let this slide b/c you threaten to quit, then that will be precident and people will want to get their way all the time by threatening to quit. And that is unacceptable. I see your frustration as i'm not a huge fan of the agents anyways, but threatening to quit is immature and to simply put it, stupid.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »