SFG/LAA
:SFG: sends:

Tommy Joseph C 82/98 min. 2017
James Rock CF 68/83 min. 2017

:LAA: sends:

Aoi Kami SP 93 9.5M 2018

How the fuck do you pronounce his name? Who cares. He's good. Accept
:min2: GM
I accept I kinda wish i got an ok SP out of it but i still got some good players
(10-10-2010, 11:45 PM)MethodMan Wrote: I accept I kinda wish i got an ok SP out of it but i still got some good players

Why are you trading one of your best players while you're leading your division?
i need to cut SAL and hes getting old plus i need a C
The catcher you got in return isn't better than your current one and Kami is one of your most reasonably signed guys.

this trade makes no sense to me.
well you never put ur vote in
Veto...on the basis of pooor reasoning by a new GM.
I also veto there are better and more efficient ways to address a catcher need than shipping your most reasonably priced and arguably best starter.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
(10-11-2010, 01:00 PM)dejota Wrote: I also veto there are better and more efficient ways to address a catcher need than shipping your most reasonably priced and arguably best starter.

I have stras as my best started
DJ said arguably and you haven't addressed what any of the other mods have said, you were even saying how you would have wanted to get a SP back in the deal so you are making arguments against us approving it. You need to address why this deal is what you want/need and I haven't heard that yet, so veto unless the angels have a better argument
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »