• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIN/DET
(09-30-2010, 10:09 PM)AndyP Wrote: Ugh....I don't think Gallardo is 92 worthy...but still this is tough. I think I have to side with DJ's original thought - I love chain dealing to the betterment of my team, but Cincinatti is doing the worst - sending out talent for a rental and then taking pennies on the dollar when he resells.

I'll approve with the caveat that the next time a deal like this is done by Cincy - I'll be a very, very hard veto.

I agree 100% with this. And honestly if I do it you should veto hardcore, but the only thing I have to say is those guys that I dealt for gallardo aren't WAY better than what I'm getting now. Hosmer dropped to an 80 ovr and tate wasn't going anywhere in my system while de la cruz was still there. Even though I really like Olenhorn, I know I probably wouldn't have traded my guys for the guys I'm getting, but stacked up against each other it's not horribly off...
is this going through for tonights sim?
yeah it's passed. three approvals, so I'd plan accordingly.
(10-01-2010, 06:42 PM)jps93 Wrote: yeah it's passed. three approvals, so I'd plan accordingly.

I only count mine and DJ's approval.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
I approved as well.
DONE
:min2: GM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »