• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to know you...
I'm 23 years old, going to school. I go to Long Beach State, my real name is not Jordan but really Cali. Like California. I'm 6'2 and asian, I love basketball even moreso than baseball. But like Scotty i'm a huge Angels fan and Clippers fan, recently been going to hockey games so really like the Kings! And contrary to belief i've been a clippers fan before the Blake Griffin era, I had the Lamar Odom jersey when he was still a Clippers. I graduate this semester as a finance major, and just enjoying life. Lived in Long Beach all my life, pretty much the hood. A block away from where Snoop Dogg grew up, near 21st street. Addicted to tattoos, basketball, basebal, moneyl and the ladies!!! Pretty much just living life and enjoying the moment. I started mogul 3 years ago and loved it, so much interaction and pretty much made lifelong e-penpals. Love being random so don't take me seriously about a lot of stuff I say.

Oh and going to opening day this year, so woot!!!
I'm DJ, I'm 25 years old and currently working in a cubical and I'm learning to manage my parent's Quizno's on the weekends. I also work on the mlbtraderumors.com Texas Rangers fan page (facebook) as well as write occasionally for the Astro's blog breathingorangefire.com

When I manage to find some free time from any of those activities I cram in as much Baseball Mogul as possible. I've been playing since the '07 version and didn't realize there were leagues until the '09 version. After being a GM or Co-commish of a few RavenEye's leagues I branched out on my own and formed my first league 42 Mogul with Ben Fink on the '09 version of mogul. We only lasted a few years and I learned the difficult lesson that as long as GMs can sim ahead a league will never be fun and there will always be dynasties. With that sad thought and the end of 42 I thought my mogul career, in a league setting, was over.

When '11 was coming out I decided I was going to at least submit my customized rosters and shortly after I learned about the password protected feature Scotty contacted me about trying to start a new league. Thinking he was 23 years old and enthusiastic as the dickens I went ahead an agreed and it has been the most rewarding choices in my BBM career. I'm proud of FCM, I can be strict sometimes, but we're here to have fun and hopefully we'll be around for a long time. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask, I'm an open book for the most part.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »