• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Apology
(06-24-2012, 02:56 PM)CoreyMetsGM Wrote: I kind of agree with Sean on this one, Tampa has lots of cash and $8 million will hardly bankrupt them. Is it a wise investment when we have FA right now where you could get guys a little further down in talent level for basically nothing? Probably not. But $8 million is hardly going to take Tampa to the poor house.

Too much emphasis is on whether the gm is experienced or not a new gm can be better than an older gm and vise versa we should be monitering all gms and not by track record only but whether the deals fair or not

my second point is that i agree with both sean and corey that deal was rediculious to veto over cash when tampa has tons especially thinking hokey is trying to rip every gm off is just plain crazy everyone makes mistakes

to this apology the 1st mistake is done with and it was a big mistake but the 2nd most gms in this league try to do it for an admin its problematic but again humans make mistakes, i just want this whole thing behind us and keep hokey as admin and gm as for 2 mistakes he made he has made a ton of good choices
Nyy gm
like it or not
2024-2030 braves gm
2031 as yankees gm
[Image: PiazzaBIG-100.gif]
revenge is sweet

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »