• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansion
I see it being brought up every season until it gets approved
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
So w/o stirring it up again, I want everyone to list their #1 reason why they voted no
We don't have to, if we voted no then that's all that matters, that means we don't like the idea. That's all that matters, whether we like expansion or not.
So in other words you don't really know why u voted no
No, I voted no because this league is too young, Expansion has not worked for a league at our age. The GMs that will take over the expansion teams have not proven they can be active enough for a task like this to the rest of the league. Those are my two top reasons. BTW, it wouldn't matter if I had no idea why I voted no. If I voted no then you must respect that.
(09-13-2010, 12:42 AM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: No, I voted no because this league is too young, Expansion has not worked for a league at our age. The GMs that will take over the expansion teams have not proven they can be active enough for a task like this to the rest of the league. Those are my two top reasons. BTW, it wouldn't matter if I had no idea why I voted no. If I voted no then you must respect that.

A) So were back to the "no other league has done this" shit?

B) Back to this too? Would it help if Stang and Bubba checked in everyday next season?
No it wouldn't help. The no other league shit is a very valid reason for not doing it. The league has spoken.
(09-13-2010, 12:47 AM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: No it wouldn't help. The no other league shit is a very valid reason for not doing it. The league has spoken.

Its not valid at all!

That's like saying no league has ever had a blog like ours, so lets not do it.
No it's not. A blog is not something that cannot effect the league the way expansion can. If expansion has not worked for almost all but one league out there, and that league didn't even implement it until the 2020s, then how is that not a good reason not to do expansion in 2013? We can go on about this all night, but in the end the league has spoken, and it has said no.
So essentially you're saying, you don't want us to expand because you think our league will die?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »