• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansion
(10-27-2010, 11:11 PM)Scott Wrote: Bump. Season 5 is almost wrapped up. We had to boot 0 GMs

How many times we're there repeat offenders when it came to missing a line up? And didn't we just replace the Angels and Twins GM?
(10-27-2010, 11:14 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 11:11 PM)Scott Wrote: Bump. Season 5 is almost wrapped up. We had to boot 0 GMs

How many times we're there repeat offenders when it came to missing a line up? And didn't we just replace the Angels and Twins GM?

So now we are down to judging lineups?!?!? We haven't had a sim with under 25 lineups a sim since season 2!!!

And no, they both had to quit due to school/job
:min2: GM
As a pointed out last night with the help of Corey who happen to notice it. Atlanta has had injured players in since early august. By him not doing his lineup he missed the playoffs basically. He should be getting the boot.
(10-27-2010, 11:16 PM)Scott Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 11:14 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:

So now we are down to judging lineups?!?!? We haven't had a sim with under 25 lineups a sim since season 2!!!

And no, they both had to quit due to school/job

And didn't we say we would pretty much need 100% activity with line ups and some trades for about a season or two before we even get remotely near expansion. Scotty just face it, the league feels expansion doesn't have enough benefits to take on the work. We know you only want best, but no expansion is best right now.
I agree, no expansion. There's no need for it.
I would only vote yes if the process was thought out before hand. I don't think it would be a good thing to do expansion to just do expansion. I think the process could be a lot of fun and make the league unique but on the other hand it could be a huge clusterfuck. Since we last spoke about expansion, Stang (who was 1 of the proposed owners for expansion) has taken Detroit and we have had to replace LAA and Min. The other owner you want to bring in for expansion, I have not seen around in any capacity. We were also going to have a detailed write up on how the process would unfold and I have not see that either. For me, there is not enough information or answers to vote yes to expansion.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
(10-28-2010, 03:16 PM)GoIrish Wrote: I would only vote yes if the process was thought out before hand. I don't think it would be a good thing to do expansion to just do expansion. I think the process could be a lot of fun and make the league unique but on the other hand it could be a huge clusterfuck. Since we last spoke about expansion, Stang (who was 1 of the proposed owners for expansion) has taken Detroit and we have had to replace LAA and Min. The other owner you want to bring in for expansion, I have not seen around in any capacity. We were also going to have a detailed write up on how the process would unfold and I have not see that either. For me, there is not enough information or answers to vote yes to expansion.

A) He has not been asked to be around because expansion has been an obvious no.

B) Same reason
:min2: GM
I'm basically opposed to it now because I'm sick of hearing about it every couple weeks.

Shit is getting old.
(10-28-2010, 10:18 PM)Scott Wrote:
(10-28-2010, 03:16 PM)GoIrish Wrote: I would only vote yes if the process was thought out before hand. I don't think it would be a good thing to do expansion to just do expansion. I think the process could be a lot of fun and make the league unique but on the other hand it could be a huge clusterfuck. Since we last spoke about expansion, Stang (who was 1 of the proposed owners for expansion) has taken Detroit and we have had to replace LAA and Min. The other owner you want to bring in for expansion, I have not seen around in any capacity. We were also going to have a detailed write up on how the process would unfold and I have not see that either. For me, there is not enough information or answers to vote yes to expansion.

A) He has not been asked to be around because expansion has been an obvious no.

B) Same reason

Ok, then my vote will always be no until I see that.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
Agreed, it's getting old to hear this same discussion brought up every week. Expansion has been voted on at least twice, and has been shot down both times. I think it's time to let it die and move on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »