• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansion
I want an expansion team.
(10-09-2010, 02:46 PM)Scott Wrote: Are y'all convinced yet about our GM situation? We haven't had to replace a GM due to inactivity for 3 weeks now

Depends. Is Bubba the same Bubba that already left this league once before?
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
But we have had a new gm this season so still our league doesnt need 2 more teams or even 1 more team. I reiterate there is no need for more teams when every team cant be filled for even one whole year. It doesnt matter what the reason as to why said person left. All matters is that they did and we had an open team.
(10-09-2010, 02:46 PM)Scott Wrote: Are y'all convinced yet about our GM situation? We haven't had to replace a GM due to inactivity for 3 weeks now

lets try one full season at least.
(09-13-2010, 11:39 PM)mike Wrote: with obvious exceptions of course like illness, family school.

Scotty by saying that you are proving my point and Pr's. Which is no need for expansion when we are never full for a whole season.

(10-09-2010, 08:08 PM)mike Wrote: But we have had a new gm this season so still our league doesnt need 2 more teams or even 1 more team. I reiterate there is no need for more teams when every team cant be filled for even one whole year. It doesnt matter what the reason as to why said person left. All matters is that they did and we had an open team.

Yeah.... lmao... dude
:min2: GM
(10-09-2010, 04:33 PM)ezpkns34 Wrote:

Depends. Is Bubba the same Bubba that already left this league once before?

Yes...and I know more about him than you do.
My point still stands. We havent been full for a whole season. Maybe we should try that beofre expanding. Even if we were full for 3 seasons whats all this good that would come from expanding. IMO its better to always be full.
What point?
I stand by my choice last season.....we have had to replace 2
GMs since we last discussed the topic......we also almost had a gm get booted his first few sims into the league.....I don't think we are stable enough for expansion just yet.
Bump. Season 5 is almost wrapped up. We had to boot 0 GMs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »