• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansion
If me and DJ came at you with a list of all the rules and effects next year, would y'all consider it again for the 2016 season?
We'll consider it ever season I guess. But we need to see some type of strong stability in the league regarding teams who have gone through more than 1 GM within the year as well as who the GMs that would take the new teams are. If we go through with expansion, I believe at least all 30 teams have to have an active and stable GM for over a year. Otherwise we're in the same position we are now.
I would strongly consider it.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
I don't mean to sound like an ass here, but until we see at least a few season where we have no open teams and everyone is fairly active I won't even consider expansion, thats just me though.
(09-13-2010, 10:07 PM)mike Wrote: I don't mean to sound like an ass here, but until we see at least a few season where we have no open teams and everyone is fairly active I won't even consider expansion, thats just me though.

You will NEVER have 3 seasons in an online ANYTHING with no open teams.
with obvious exceptions of course like illness, family school.

Scotty by saying that you are proving my point and Pr's. Which is no need for expansion when we are never full for a whole season.
You said 3 seasons
You get my point though. Personally I think it should be 3 seasons as that would mean we are full long enough to warrant expansion. 3 seasons is only 3 months so thats not a long time period. Even if you go by Pr's standard this league has never been full for even one season.
Putting both teams in the AL West would pretty much guarantee that division two playoff spots for at least a couple of years.
Are y'all convinced yet about our GM situation? We haven't had to replace a GM due to inactivity for 3 weeks now
:min2: GM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »