Brewers gets:

Arturo Munis 1B 28 $47,100 Arb '46 79 overall

Yankees gets:

Yoshi Shimedzu 1B 32 $25 million FA '46 83 overall
$10 million cash
Carlos Helaga RF 18 $32,300 Arb '47 59/79
Joel Kraft C 22 $32,300 Arb '47 66/77
Chad Shingleton RP 20 Arb '47 53/81

I accept. After acquiring Yoshi, I've been looking to deal him and his massive contract away. I deal some cash, but by getting rid of Yoshi's deal, I'll now make a good bit more cash so it's ok. I like the specs that i'm giving up, but for whatever reason kraft just hasn't developed for me, hopefully a change of scenery helps him out. I like Helaga the best, but a change of scenery likely does him some good too. Yankees have the payroll to take him on and in return they get some solid specs and I get a lot of salary relief. Win win deal.
Yankees accept. Not really hard to figure out. I get a few specs to add to the system, Helaga the one with the best chance to develop into a useful piece. And lets face it... what else is there to do with cash. I can only put $50m into the Bank, the rest has to go towards a Stadium fund and I just built a new stadium and paid it all off. So this is the best avenue to go to strengthen a system and use the cash for something. Of course, having too much cash in the file will hike up the prices of the contracts your players will ask for.
approve
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »