CIN/ATL
:CIN: receives:

SP Vlad Pulgarin 94 $12.0M Arb '24

:ATL: receives:

SP Max Gomez 88 $3.3 Arb. '24
OF Nate Bills 88 $520k Arb. '25
RF Greg Johnson 65/90 $pennies
IF Fransisco Vialto 77/87 $pennies

accept. attempt #2 lol. Still getting an upgrade over gomez even though I lose bills. I have wilson on the bench who can play CF so i shouldn't lose too much of a step.
Braves accept

Bills is the future Adam Dunn a 93 power 93 eye bat except hes better than dunn he has gold glove range and fielding with 100s in both catagories and 78 arm at only age 25 hell be my future RF and Elless my future LF
Johnson future bait a great young RF who i can swap for another position prospect and could still surpass one of my OF
Vialto-if he reaches 84-85 can be my future SS with an august bday he has the potential to do it with a good 8.5 scouting score
Max Gomez will be my ace at 83 control 72 power and 90 movement he may be able to fetch some specs when my other sp take over, for now hell serve as a good place holder and a good ace

with that said Pulgrain would command a fortune as he hates Atlanta and with an agent likely to be assigned at the end of this year i was not going to risk losing my ace without getting a good ammount i would be happy with im pretty sure this is not the best offer i could of gotten, but its one im happy with
approve, i think he gets enough this time
eh, approve
Piazza - have you shopped Pulgarin to other potentially interested teams at all?

Bills is a nice player, but none of hte rest of this group impresses me at all - who else have you talked to about a deal?

This is the kind of value you should seek: http://www.firstclassmogul.com/showthread.php?tid=8613
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
a mod that wants teams to overpay should not be a mod, comparing 2 pitchers 1 with 2 90 vitals and the other with 3 high 90 vitals is completley moronic the pitcher im dealing has 69 power vs 95 power of the other pitcher my pitcher had 2 good years yet on a playoff team posted a 3.69 era what do you think hell do on a rebuilding team, that he hates and would create bad performance in mogul than force me to resign him through a agent thatll ask for a ton of money

Heres a hint for any mod if your going to veto a deal look at all aspects of the deal not just oh he didn't get enough or hes a new gm so fuck him
I am not going to veto or approve yet, I would like to say I think a little more value would have been good.

What I think you should do is shop him, if you get nothing better I have no problem approving the deal.
We've held this standard before - trying shopping him, if this is the best you can do. Fine. But let the rest of the league know.

Negotiating with only one team severely limits your return.
AL Champion 12 times
ive looked at teams around the league, most teams ive seen are reluctant to deal what i need or will give shit to my overall goal. Cincy gave me everything i needed, I needed youth in a power bat that can actually field check Nate Bills, i needed a prospect for bait check Johnson I needed a ss badly check vialto i needed a filler sp who i can deal or keep if specs don't work out or if they do check i get gomez
why is this so hard to deal with that im happy with this deal? 2 mods approve 1 mod vetoes huh i see something wrong if half of the mods in this league think its approvable and the other half don't than it has to be close enough where it shouldn't be vetoed, you guys ask me to explain i explained do i have to get annoyed just to get one deal done?
I never said veto either...I said shop him and see if this is still true.
AL Champion 12 times
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »