• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compensated Players (Please Read)
I am going to say this right now I am too tired, and slightly lazy, if you have a player that is supposed to be type A or B and you accepted their fallback post here.

I do know off the top of my hat

Kenny Wilson Type A to TOR offer must beat 12.4 mil?(could be wrong)
Yup, Kenny Wilson - Type A. Though when I recalculated his salary in the resigning file it was 11.3M for fallback.
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
1B Thomas Neal Type A 6.5 mil
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
I'm working on this now. All posts for potentially compensated FAs will be deleted and reposted with compensation information. Fallback offers must be accepted within 24 hours or they will NOT be compensated. Fallback offers may be accepted here, in the individual thread posting or in your FA signings (with a link posted here for reference). I will only check for fallback offers here and in the individual threads so be thorough to ensure fallback offers are noted. If you have ANY questions ask me or another admin ASAP so you're not left in the dark.

Furthermore, I think we should consider adopting the MLB practice of not forcing teams to offer arbitration until after FA has started. It never occurred to me before but with the moratorium on FA signing at the start of the offseason we have a natural break similar to the End of November deadline for teams to offer arbitration. We'd have to work out the logistics but if anyone thinks this might be beneficial we could send this to league suggestions and discuss it for the future.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
why? they have had now 5 days to accept fallback. No point in making FA a clusterfuck when they have had ample time.
Mike accepts fallback on C Hank Hughes
Ya, was at corey's and I decided to do the fallback so needed to get it in before the 24 hours.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »