• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLA/SFG
Andy seems to like me a lot considering I'm always in his mouth. Do I taste good Andy?

For the record, experts, Iglesias has been riding the pine in FLA. What player with talent to give wouldn't want to play full time. And YES, San Fran does have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs, especially with my client Iglesias playing full time.

An agent makes a decision for the good of the player and for the good fo the money. If my client wants to play, he's going to play. He's still getting paid, just out west and not on the panhandle.

Next time you want to complain about the agent, make sure you do it privately. Remember that you all have to go through me at some point.

I make it rain on them hoes. Dolla Dolla bills y'all $$$$$ McInnis...OUT
(10-23-2011, 01:01 AM)Agent McInnis Wrote: Andy seems to like me a lot considering I'm always in his mouth. Do I taste good Andy?

For the record, experts, Iglesias has been riding the pine in FLA. What player with talent to give wouldn't want to play full time. And YES, San Fran does have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs, especially with my client Iglesias playing full time.

An agent makes a decision for the good of the player and for the good fo the money. If my client wants to play, he's going to play. He's still getting paid, just out west and not on the panhandle.

Next time you want to complain about the agent, make sure you do it privately. Remember that you all have to go through me at some point.

Grow up... seriously, the bitching and pettyness between GM's and agents and GM's and GM's is ridiculous.. most of you are adults.. act like one for godsakes..
That's cute....now agents are threatening me. I'm just going to refrain from a vote.....let others deal with this.

This whole thing just stinks of being disingenuous and it sucks to have to police this BS. What the hell happened to acting with some integrity so that we can all have fun?
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
(10-23-2011, 01:01 AM)Agent McInnis Wrote: Andy seems to like me a lot considering I'm always in his mouth. Do I taste good Andy?

How about the fact that they have a few players performing well over their heads? Can't expect that to continue. Or the fact that hours before this, SFG traded away their star CF. It kinda makes the moves counterproductive for a "playoff push".
Cle

Cleveland Record5304-4625 (.534) [2054-2071, 2083-2104, 2110-2131]
AL Post: 15 (ALC), 11 (WC) - ALDS Win: 11 - ALCS Champ: 6 - WS Champ: 3

ALW: Mariners + Angels Record: 1072-864 (.554) [2042-2048, 2105-2110]
AL Post: 3 (ALW), 4 (WC) - ALDS Win: 3 - ALCS Champ: 1 - WS Champ: 1

NLW: Rockies + Padres Record: 3230-2753 (.540) [2017-2042, 2072-2082]
NL Post: 18 (NLW), 4 (WC) - NLDS Win: 7 - NLCS Champ: 4 - WS Champ: 0
For the record, it is illegal for someone to post in this thread if you are not part of the trade or a trade mod.. if you are in violation of this, you are subject to a fine...

Read the first line of this link

http://www.firstclassmogul.com/showthread.php?tid=4194
A) I was just joking. I am a grown up...that's what grown ups do. Didn't think anyone would actually take it seriously. Thought it was one of those "lol, stupid agents" kind of moments.

B) I still do my job for the good of the client and myself. I make moves that believe are beneficial, so that's fine if you don't like it but don't think that I'm doing less of a job.

C) If you want an apology for the integrity of the league or some nonsense then I'm sorry and I won't post in any more trades and whatnot. Didn't mean to cause an uproar. Totally joshing and totally not personal.

-Agent McInnis

At some point these isolated, supposed "mistakes" stop being isolated and start forming a pattern. I'm alarmed at the pattern I see. I'm further alarmed by the flippant attempts at phony, contrived explanations. That is my concern and continues to be. integrity is something you should look in the mirror on.
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
approve, the agent seems to be okay with this and so am i
While i'm not ok with the Agents responses on this, i approve the actual trade
approve. not a big deal honestly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »