• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Orioles
I believe it is time for me to go. The mood has been sour the last few seasons with constant bickering about petty issues and decisions made by the admin staff. That mixed with the fact I doubt I will ever get this team to compete anytime soon(I have a good farm, but not enough to pass the top tier when they mature) means I'm really not having fun here anymore. If you aren't having fun then to me it means it is time to move on.

DJ/Irish/Hokey, keep up the great work. You guys built a long lasting league and that is hard to do. No matter what the masses say, you are looking out for the betterment of the league, don't let them get to you when you do make changes.

The few I have had the chance to get to know and deal with, good luck. The others probably didn't know who the O's GM was and wont miss me.

Later guys.

Bal
I am sorry to hear that Drubbman, it was nice to meet you and please do not be a stranger, you are welcome back at any point to idle on xat or come back if you desire.

Sean
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
come back any time drubbs
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
It is sad to see you go Drubbs, you are welcome back any time you want to, and good luck on all future endeavors.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »