• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City
Don't see a point in being here. Have been getting fed up with a lot of things here over the past few seasons anyway. How a trade that gets 4 aproves can still get vetod is just dumb. There is no point in mods if that can happen. Its not even one of my own trades for crying out loud but I won't let crap like that happen. Let this be a lesson that this is for FUN. And teams should be ran how the GM sees fit. Not how 5 or so mods/commishes see fit.
for the record mike, it was approved, stop being dramatic and back to your royals team. thanks
Mike, I think you need to relax a little, this is all a game. I enjoy having you here, please reconsider.

Sean
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
please come back mike
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
Gentleman and HB, I hope you've all learned a valuable lesson here today; this league is meant to be fun. Mike is the only one who understands this, and he's taking his casual attitude towards the league, taking his ball, and going home with it because things weren't going his way. I hope you're all happy.
(09-13-2011, 08:52 PM)SmoothJamieM Wrote: Gentleman and HB, I hope you've all learned a valuable lesson here today; this league is meant to be fun. Mike is the only one who understands this, and he's taking his casual attitude towards the league, taking his ball, and going home with it because things weren't going his way. I hope you're all happy.

If this was a joke you really got me, if not then I really feel sorry for you.
It's all a joke but the HB insult. That part is serious as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory.
(09-14-2011, 09:10 PM)SmoothJamieM Wrote: It's all a joke but the HB insult. That part is serious as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory.

If this was a joke you really got me, if not then I really feel sorry for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »