• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Hires New GM
Today the Texas Rangers ownership group announced the hiring of a new GM. The Rangers have hired Textom as their new GM. Textom has been out of baseball for many years, but is remembered for his powerful Mets teams in the now defunct CML. In that league, Textom took the Mets to multiple championships.
Textom had this to say about his new venture into the baseball world again "Im very excoted to be here. Right now job one is to evaluate the talent in the organization. I have a philosophy that I like to follow. It is not a set in stone philosophy and it is flexible. I really need to get a feel for the talent and then let that lead me to the avenue we, as an organization, need to follow that will take is to a championship."
Welcome to Texas.
Welcome Tom to the league we are happy to have you and please keep us updated with your progress!
(08-26-2011, 10:57 PM)Textom Wrote: Today the Texas Rangers ownership group announced the hiring of a new GM. The Rangers have hired Textom as their new GM. Textom has been out of baseball for many years, but is remembered for his powerful Mets teams in the now defunct CML. In that league, Textom took the Mets to multiple championships.
Textom had this to say about his new venture into the baseball world again "Im very excoted to be here. Right now job one is to evaluate the talent in the organization. I have a philosophy that I like to follow. It is not a set in stone philosophy and it is flexible. I really need to get a feel for the talent and then let that lead me to the avenue we, as an organization, need to follow that will take is to a championship."
Welcome to Texas.

Sounds like you didn't know we had a blog site.
I'm sorry for not being around. Good luck to the new GM!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »