KCR/PHI
To :KCR:

1st round pick (PHI 11th overall)
2nd orund pick (PHI 41st overall
3rd round pick (PHI 71st overall)
4th round pick (PHI 101st overall)

To :PHI:

8mil
RP Todd Roop 23 77/80 earning min thru 2024 (arby)
3B Kevin Paine 23 73/86 earning min thru 2024 (arby)

Need more specs for my rebuild.
Philly better have one hell of a justification.....
Accepted. I need money to rebuild my stadium, no one else offered anything and we're close to draft day now.
veto...
Who else did you talk to? I'm' around quite a bit and always advertising interest in draft picks and never heard about this.

And what's your issues with your stadium exactly? Sorry, but this just doesn't make any sense to me.
only 73 fan loyalty, and it's just an average ballpark. I need to upgrade it before I rebuild so when I come back to compete I have a place where the fans want to go to.
only 73 fan loyalty, and it's just an average ballpark. I need to upgrade it before I rebuild so when I come back to compete I have a place where the fans want to go to.
Your fan loyalty has likely been hurt by years of losing records. Building a new ballpark will be significantly less effective than building a winning team - which draft picks are far more effective at doing.

In addition, I seriously question the notion that you talked to more than a few people about these, hence why you got significantly less than market value.

Veto, sorry, I'm just not hearing reasons that justify this kind of difference in value.
PHI's budget is 111M.... mine is like 75M. Money is not a problem
approve, this deal is lopsided but i need to trust that philly did some sort of investigation of value. But to me this makes no sense whatsoever. Sorry TLFJ I am not trying to slam you but you can get a lot more value than this. However provided you feel you did due diligence I can not veto this trade.

I do reserve the right to change this view if its shown you did not try to get full value.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »