• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JHC New Proposed Service
This is a bit out there. But I am willing to develop prospect lists for gms of players. How this will work is that you send me the preferences you want. Weight eye instead of power or contact over fielding. Essentially this would be the recipe of your ideal player/types of players you want to draft. I will give you an entire list of draftees in order that meets this preference. If you won't be here for the draft I can give that list to whoever is drafting. No worries you get exactly who you want!

Also to DJ and other mods. I can generate a list of draftees for you guys by the specifications you want. That way you wont have to keep cycling through the files. Let me know what you think about this.

In addition if there are stats that you want computed as well ask me and I can post them in the league news section. Provided I can get the formula and have the necessary information I will generate any statistic that you guys request and corresponding rankings. I think this would be a really cool feature.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »