• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft List Creation Help
So if you're like me, when you have to miss the draft, creation of draft lists is one of the most tedious and painful things and feels like it doesn't work out.  Well for this time I found a solution, tested it this time and really like it.  So I thought I'd share because it is one thing that hampers people a lot.

Anyway, here's how the plan goes.  

You export all the draft players to a spreadsheet.  Doesn't matter what all is on it or what order.  You then have to copy the list of player names.

Then you go to this site: https://czeckd.github.io/preference-revealer/dist/

Enter all the names into the box and click Reveal Your Preferences.

It'll take you throw an analysis of two players each time and you selecting which one you would prefer over the other.  In the end it will make your draft list based on that analysis.

I spent approximately 4 hours doing the entire draft list.  If you cut out player names you don't want under any circumstances you can cut your time off.  I encourage you to start early and keep the window open as you work so you don't lose your data.  You could also break it into pieces of you wanted too for even shorter analysis.

After you complete the process it will give you the list and it should be in order based on purely how you'd draft players after a head to head analysis.  It obviously doesn't require everyone to compare, but starts out comparing them to some mid ground player and moves them up and down until it finds the honey hole.

I did it for this draft and was completely excited with the results, so I figured I would share!
Philadelphia Phillies 2082-Current
Record 4428-4000 (.525)
Division Titles (12, '88-'89, '91, '05, '15-'17, '26, '28-'29, '31-'32)
Playoff Appearances (22, '87-'91, '96, '98, '01-'03, '05, '10, '15-'18, '26, '28-'32)
NL Championship (4, 2089, 2096, 2131-32)
World Championship (1, 2131)

2018 FCM Fantasy Football League Winner
2019 FCM Fantasy Football 3rd Place Winner
2020 FCM Fantasy Football Guillotine League Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »