• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Season 10 Post Draft File
Collin Derouen-on houston suppose to be on dbats :)
(05-04-2011, 04:08 PM)Jordan Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 12:16 PM)dejota Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with Owens' defense except his actual abililties.

Look him up the file, the screenshot OAK gave u is from last season.

He looks just like the screen shot I posted of Rudy York <-- I used him with the glitch and he only had 6 errors all season as a starter which seems strange.

TY yes. Just from that WS file to the draft all his stats have lost like 45 points each. It happened in the first sim file or two and I asked for it to be addressed then.
Oakland A's
2015-Current
(18 seasons)
1,340-1,577
74-.44-87.66
4 AL West titles
2 ALDS Series appearance
1 WS appearance
A quick to stop all this is to put an end to position changing. Mogul doesnt do it properly to begin with. The only way you should be allowed to do it is by the old fashion way where you play them out of position for 2 years AFTER they are already a major league player.
(05-06-2011, 04:38 AM)mike Wrote: A quick to stop all this is to put an end to position changing. Mogul doesnt do it properly to begin with. The only way you should be allowed to do it is by the old fashion way where you play them out of position for 2 years AFTER they are already a major league player.

that's silly. You only have R ball, A ball, AA ball, and AAA ball. You can hurt specs by playing them in A ball when they should be in AA, but yet you have guys filled and can't move them up anymore. You need position changes plain and simple, plus you want to be able to move RP to SP as well.
I fixed the player on oakland and did the rest of the changes that people mentioned in this thread. Please let me know if anything is off when I post the file later.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »