• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR's 2106 Draft Grades
I know my opinion means very little but here we go:

#1 Chw  RF Russell Braythwayt - A - "The descendant of a powerful plantation-rich family that has held way over most of the southern USA for over 100 years."

#2 Bal SP Brant Mainzer - B+ - "This young man from Brooklan might become very good, but will not end up as the best pitcher taken in this draft"

#3 Tor SP Imbert Serita - A  - "Mr. Junior Patrick Jr."

#4Chw OF Mike Alexis - A - "Mikey Bats from Juwersy."

#5 Tor SP Matthew Toland - - "Most of the hits Matt gives up take a long time To Land."

#6Laa SP Aaron CapesA - "It's a bird! No, it's a plane! It's....Idontdrop-man! The ageless boy wonder!!"

#7 Tex SP Etienne Savala - C - "At least I can get the ball on the ground!"

#8 Chw 1B Craig Neves - A - "Lefty Masher #1"

#9 Oak RP Scooter Burge - F - "The ol' draft a power pitcher that can't throw for power-move."
#10 Cin SP Earl Nottingham - C - "My name is Earl.....that's about it."

#11 Sdp OF Jeff Westgate - A - "Lefty Masher #2"

#12 Atl OF Joe Spies - A - "I spies with my little eyes a 3 hole hitter who can make the ball fly"

#13 Fla SP Ever Salvador - A - "Ever the Cuban defector reaches Miami. They will call him "El Salvador".

#14 Min SP Frank McGillegowie - C+ - "Meet Frankie. He hit the bottle hard freshman year and founded a startup: McGillegowie Beach Ball Inc."

#15Pit C Jamie Winegardner - B+ - "Wine gardener by day, catching prodigy by night. Will he succeed at preventing steals in The Steel City?"

#16 Lad 2B Fred Harvey - A - "Fred 'Hollywood' Harvey is poised to bring the razzle dazzle back to Dodger Stadium."

#17 Tor 1B/DH Jose Ortiz - A - "Jose "Lil Papi" Ortiz is looking to help restore glory to right handed DH's everywhere!"

#18 Stl  SP James Leah - D - "But, why?"

#19 Ari SP Wily Aragon - C+ - "Can you teach a kid from Old San Juan new tricks? You'll need to."

#20 Sfg SP Nat Fitzmaurice - B- - "Natty Fitz will have San Fran mesmerized by his Fitzmagic, or wondering if he Fitz in a body bag...."

#21  Tex  1B/DH Nick Monroe - B- - Lefty Masher #3

#22  Pit SS Shawn Brooking - B - "As the best shortstop in the class he'll see the majors some day. As for the rest, the world may never know."

#23 Pit SP Eric Reed - A - "Oh, the irony of Pittsburgh having their very own E. Reed tormenting opposing offenses for a change!"

#24 Mon RF Eric Dacre - B+ - "Lefty Masher #4"

#25 Hou LF/DH Jeffrey McCarthy - A - "An incredibly disciplined lefty DH on the surface. The steal of the first round underneath?"

#26 Det 2B Colin Moody - B+ - "Rumor has it Colin was 3 picks away from playing for his hometown Orioles before Tigers GM Erik showed up drunk, late and high."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »