• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFG
As much as I hate to, I'm going to have to drop out of the league. I recently started a new job and I have almost zero time to be able to participate in this league the way that needs to be. I already split my time between work, school, and my wife and son. I don't get home from work until 7pm and by the time I eat dinner and play with my son and enjoy time with my wife it's 8:30 or later. I really have enjoyed my time in the league and hate to have to drop out, but I just don't feel right keeping another GM from being able to participate in this league fully. I could still do lineups every time, but I just don't have time to devote to being in on trade negotiations and the like. I know that there are good and willing GM's out there who would love the chance to play and without me being able to give it 100% I feel like I'm doing them an injustice. I'm hoping that once school is out this summer that I may be able to get back into the league at that time. That's about a month away, but then I would have most of May, all of June, July, and August, and part of September to be a part of the league so I may try and get back in around that time. I'll probably still lurk around and poke my head in from time to time. I really have enjoyed being a part of the league and I hate to drop out, but like I said, I just don't feel right keeping someone else from being able to join and participate in this league more than I can. See you around guys, and thanks for everything.

-- Mav3rek.
Sorry to see you go but I completely understand having limited time. We hope you come back and you're always welcome. Thanks for playing FCM!
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
First Class GM. cya Mav.
cya around mogul Mav. take care.
See ya mav
It was a pleasure Mav, take care!
Take care mav
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »