PIT-OAK-HOU
HOU gets
CF Marc Stephens 69/92 21 yo min

OAK gets
LF Matt Kemp 79 33 yo 12 mil
P Wil Pasamonte 71/92 21 yo min

PIT gets
P Ty Auxier 61/85 19 yo min

i accept i wanted to do this deal to get out of the kemp contract and i had to give up a top line spect to do so and thats fine with me.
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
With my Big Young 4 (MacBeath, Fuents, Garcia and Cassidy) looking better than ever. I have no strong CF prospects so I deal from strength for a weakness, easy.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
agree I'm more just helping out a fellow GM than really benefiting my team. Pasamonte will start the pitching revolution in Oakland and while I think Auxier will be better in the long run, Pasamonte should hit the majors sooner.

Kemp is just someone to help out Pit b/c I feel sorry for him.
Oakland A's
2015-Current
(18 seasons)
1,340-1,577
74-.44-87.66
4 AL West titles
2 ALDS Series appearance
1 WS appearance
Nice deal guys, approved
veto. i don't like OAK reasons behind it.
wait why is Oakland giving up auxier then?
he said he was fine including auxier as a mid level spect to upgrade to the top pitching spect that he got from houston and he was going to take kemp that was obviously the basis of the deal. Oakland wont really need to be paying anybody until they are in contention again so him taking kemp wasn't really going to be eating away at resources that were going to be needed before his contract actually runs out
He is barely upgrading and taking on a contract which is my concern, I will hold off my vote until Oak explains why he is fine giving up the prospect. My thought right now is PIT gets no one, and then HOU and OAK get the prospects based on the deal.
(03-28-2011, 06:05 PM)hokeyrules Wrote: He is barely upgrading and taking on a contract which is my concern, I will hold off my vote until Oak explains why he is fine giving up the prospect. My thought right now is PIT gets no one, and then HOU and OAK get the prospects based on the deal.

i honestly didnt really see that prospect as even that impressive so i guess i dont really even care
eh, approve
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »