• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PIT-NYY
**to be down after sim 4 before the draft**

Pit gets
NYY first rounder

NYY gets
Sp Cole Rohrbough 91

reasoning
i like rohrbough, hes a good pitcher but im working to get closer to payroll and can get a good return on him
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
I accept. COle is having an exceptional year so far. I have a ton of aces, and will be looking to move one.
I veto until New York is able to clear salary room. A new GM going 12M over budget, with almost no cash, and revenue sharing dues to come in the offseason is not sound planning.
Just so NY is aware, NY is currently on par to owe 30M in revenue sharing.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
Veto. Same reasons as Andy.
approve.

revenue sharing occurs after re-signings, in which case the Yankees can potentially lose close to 35M in payroll, should they so choose.
veto... even if they release players, if they are over budget, they will lose cash until the end of the season, making them even more negative after revenue sharing
NYY plans to move some payroll before the deadline, let's give him a chance to do that.
Can someone explain to me how your guys' revenue sharing works. I have here that I have 222Mill in projected revenue. How will I be losing cash???
gonna say veto on this one, NYY needs to give some salary in order to make this work.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »