• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Mogul 2012 - Did you Get it?
I think switching over is inevitable. We definitely will NOT switch during the middle of the season and we won't switch until most of the GMs have a copy. Please reply to this thread when you have a copy of the game so we can keep track of who has it and who does not.

Thanks,

DJ
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
Don't switch over until

A) Bugs are fixed.

B) There is proof that it will not affect the draft and development of the players like the switching from 09-10 was like and I think 10-11.
where can i buy it?
Its out in 1 hr
:min2: GM
I wont be buying the game. Never bought one yet, so in till someone has a download link I will not have it..
yeah , i think i'll probably wait till the download link comes out too. lol
From what I heard, it is very little change from 2011 to 2012. Unless unknown new features come out, then I don't see the point in switching. I was talking with people in Outahere, and some are like not really a point in switching unless there are a good bit differences that we don't know about at the moment. To me 2012 brings nothing much new in the terms of online game play, they mainly did a bunch new things with Play by play single player and stats like WAR, and a few others. One person in Outahere said they skipped a version in one league he played in and it actually didn't hurt the prospects as bad as it usually does by not skipping a version. This league can do what they want, but I just think 2012 is very useless and pretty much same thing as 2011.
I read the .pdf file Clay released to show actually all the changes he made. It might be worth switching to if you play single player, but as far as league play goes there wouldn't be much sense to especially since you can never really trust the new game build until about halfway through the mlb season.
The only product of his that would have actually been worth the money to get would have been 2011's and thats still a stretch. Putting percentages on how many players are star players and what have you was the best thing he's done in years.
I read the page too. the only reason I'd be interested in switching is to see those extra stats, and I still think you have to go into sortable stats instead of seeing them right on the players bio like it should be.
Oakland A's
2015-Current
(18 seasons)
1,340-1,577
74-.44-87.66
4 AL West titles
2 ALDS Series appearance
1 WS appearance
well i have the game as of now just to let people know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »