• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offseason to ST Sim
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ueqtwu
I wish you could post this on the sports mogul board cause im not gonna download sendspace. I have had major problems with sendspace, and around the mogul world, I know of others same thing. If you can't download it or don't wanna then its fine, there just won't be a sim 1 file from me, and I will type the minor league order out.
i am sure someone will come on and help you but i dont have an account on there and i am not just going to make one to post the file.
Here ya go >>> http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread....ost1550748
(03-12-2011, 12:19 AM)hokeyrules Wrote: i am sure someone will come on and help you but i dont have an account on there and i am not just going to make one to post the file.

well I mean I don't mean to sound like a prick(although it will prolly sound that way) but when I was referred to league, saw that it was uploaded instead of on sendspace at least the files I looked at. I would have never joined if I knew some sims would be sendspace and some not. I hate sendspace big time, have not used sendspace since the summer and I have had no computer problems at all, and before was having problems. And after talking with others about it they say they don't use it either cause it is so virusy. You are an admin here that sims, I think you should make an account and just post the file. i don't see the problem with that. If you can't, then fine, but maybe im gonna need to rethink things about the league. Cause I didn't sign up for some sims being downloaded using sendspace.
(03-12-2011, 01:45 AM)danpac47 Wrote: Here ya go >>> http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread....ost1550748

I appreciate it and I will use that, but my point stands on my last post that I just posted.
The only reason its on sendspace is because the site wouldn't upload them anymore if that problem is fixed then I willl be posted on the forum.

I may actually have an account but I have had a rough week, so I just wanted to sim and get the hell out.
I don't think its on hokey's shoulders to make an account there when he could easily email it to you or use any other of the various host sites, like yousendit, rapidshare, etc.

And I honestly dont think your computers problems stemmed from using sendspace. Ive been using it for years and have no troubles. You just need the proper virus protection. Id call it a coincidence if you stopped having trouble since you stopped using sendspace. As if you were having problems you likley made suere you did more updates to your virus protection, made sure to not download fishy torrents or any such things.
(03-12-2011, 03:43 AM)mike Wrote: I don't think its on hokey's shoulders to make an account there when he could easily email it to you or use any other of the various host sites, like yousendit, rapidshare, etc.

And I honestly dont think your computers problems stemmed from using sendspace. Ive been using it for years and have no troubles. You just need the proper virus protection. Id call it a coincidence if you stopped having trouble since you stopped using sendspace. As if you were having problems you likley made suere you did more updates to your virus protection, made sure to not download fishy torrents or any such things.

Please spare me. Dude I have talked to around 15+ mogul GM's that have used sendspace and they stopped cause of shit. One guy even had a virus protection that made noise and warnings everytime he went in sendspace. I know others that won't even dare go there. I am very picky with where I go on with stuff like this. I feel safer if its in SB boards or on here. That is just me though. And I am using Norton Antivirus and have used maleware to make sure everything is fine too. I'm not some two bit person on the internet that doesn't know wtf im doing. This isn't the first time you have said this to me. I would appreciate it in the future if you just worry about the sites you go to on you're computer, and I worry about the sites I go to on my computer.
(03-12-2011, 03:35 AM)hokeyrules Wrote: The only reason its on sendspace is because the site wouldn't upload them anymore if that problem is fixed then I willl be posted on the forum.

I may actually have an account but I have had a rough week, so I just wanted to sim and get the hell out.

hey I appreciate what you and the other simmers are doing. I have simmed before and it is work where it takes time to do it. I don't complain about many things in this league, I just have my reasons for hating sendspace thats all. If you sim one day and want to just post sendspace and then the next day post it from the forum or SB board that would be fine with me. Or someone else could, but not sure if others would remember to think about this, and if they would start getting irritated about posting it.
i won't mind posting it on the SM forums. case closed. :)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »