• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Keeper help
Wanted to bounce my Fantasy keeper situation off others here. I am in 2 fantasy leagues that we do keepers, our rule for keepers is you can keep 3 players after the 5th round of your prior draft and they get put as your draft selection as the round they were drafted in. So if your 5th round pick projects as a 5th round pick again, you are not getting a tremendous value for that keeper, but if your 20th round pick, projects as a top 3 round pick, that is tremendous value.

Here are my options for the 2 leagues

League A - Roto
Vernon Wells (26th Round), Gio Gonzalez (25th Round), Phil Hughes (19th Round), Geo Soto (16th Round), David Price (14th Round), Carlos Marmol (12th Round), Josh Hamilton (7th Round), Adam Dunn (6th Round).

Price is a no brainer at the 14th round, he should be a pick in the first 3 rounds this year. Outside of him, I could make an argument for any of the players.

League B -head to head
Mat Latos (20th Round), Jeff Niemann (16th round), Wade Davis (13th round), Denard Span (9th round), Brett Anderson (8th Round) Carlos Marmol (5th Round)

Off this list, Latos in the 20th round is a given and I am not sure on the other 2. Thinking Anderson and Marmol.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
A - I'd keep Dunn (going to MASH in The Cell I think) and then I think I'd keep Soto, but that's a tough call between Hughes and Hamilton

B - I think Span will bounce back this year, but you don't have much to work with there. I'd almost consider not keeping anyone else.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »