• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs
right now we have it set to take tuesday off and have the playoffs sim on wed. I was away all weekend so I don't know if the point of this was because someone in the playoffs wasn't able to be there on tuesday.
But in any event, I'd like to propose to use tuesday to sim the first to rounds of the playoffs instead of having it sit as an off day, and just sim the world series on wed.

(It would give me time to make banners during the day on wed, so then right after the world series is over the new banners can go up right away!)

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Personally, I like having that off day. Daily sims for a week and then the offseason can be a bit much
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
I have to agree with Nick.
Yeah, I'm in the same group. I feel like we rush to the end a bit much anyway.

In fact, I'd like to see the league do a live sim for the final week(s) of the regular season. I'm already wondering how I can make things work so that I can set my rotation for the playoffs if I should want to do that, but with only a 4 game lead I can't afford to.

I know the playoffs are boring for 22 teams in the league....but I would hate to see us rush through them any more than we do already.
I agree with Andy about the live sims. Would love to see that happen. I for one am interested in the final weeks of the season. The O's have a three game series against Andy and we intend on making that the series-from-hell. We also play Boston for 3 games. Tampa plays Toronto for three games and Boston for a three game set this next sim. What's there not to be interested in? Houston plays Chicago 6 times in the next 3 weeks. I got money on the Astros so I'm going to be watching that series. There is a lot going on and a live sim would definitely be fun.
yea I will talk with scotty and DJ, if neither of them are able to do a live sim tonight, I might consider doing it.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »