• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sim 7
post any errors here

Attached Files
.mog   First Class Mogul Season 8.mog (Size: 6.19 MB / Downloads: 36)
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
the PHI/SDP deal needs to be figured out... I think Gordon will be a FA is what we decided
:min2: GM
That's Bullshit. That was never decided or stated anywhere. DJ said you were checking on the possibility of it being illegal. Why are you going so hard for this?
(02-19-2011, 02:26 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: That's Bullshit. That was never decided or stated anywhere. DJ said you were checking on the possibility of it being illegal. Why are you going so hard for this?

Because I know you wouldn't say anything about it if I didnt
(02-19-2011, 03:45 PM)Scott Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 02:26 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: That's Bullshit. That was never decided or stated anywhere. DJ said you were checking on the possibility of it being illegal. Why are you going so hard for this?

Because I know you wouldn't say anything about it if I didnt

I mean this isn't that big a deal.....
(02-19-2011, 03:10 AM)Scott Wrote: the PHI/SDP deal needs to be figured out... I think Gordon will be a FA is what we decided

My take on the matter like other deals it was up to the trade mods, and we approved it. So if your slowey deal goes through this does too.
Yeah, it's funny that the first team of the year to pull off one of these "shaddy" deals was SEA and now Scott is the one trying to cry foul. You are the one who opened the flood gates on asking for players who were just recently signed. After that deal you then saw Clippared move and then I picked up Tsubaki. If you don't do that deal for Slowey then I prolly wouldn't have even asked about Tsubaki until deadline day, as myself (and I think a lot of others) were still under the impression that trading recently signed guys was a no-no despite the fact its a case by case basis.

Not only that, but it is up to the trade mods to decide whether a deal goes through or not as they were given that power for a reason. Which is the fact we all trust them. And if that didn't work then DJ could step in as if he's not the official commish of the league then he should be or at the very least DJ,Hokey,Jordan and Sean should all be awarded that title. If you wanted to beable to play "god" on trades then you never should have quit as then as commish of the league you could have "acted on behalf of the league and did what's best" by not allowing this trade. This isn't the first time you have tried being a hypocrite here, and its getting a little silly.
I believe all the mods here are evauating these types of sign and trades as they come and go. I believe the rule was created to stop sign and trades right away and if a trade with a recently acquired player did accure that it would be up to the mods to decide if the trade was made in good faith. I understand and agree with this rule in esseience and as dj said in the past teams change goals and focuses. Hence pieces we needed at the beginning of the season, become pointless for us to have. If a team can explain this change within reason then trades of this nature should be allowed.
good job missing your sim hokey!

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
(02-20-2011, 02:00 PM)Jordan Wrote: good job missing your sim hokey!

Good thing it's tonight!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »