• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHI/SFG
:PHI: sends:
Mathew Hurst 2B 22 67 90 $19,500 Arb'19
Eric Ressler SS 20 68 87 $19,500 Arb'19

:SFG: sends:
Carlos Marmol RP 84 84 $8.6M 1
Taylor Tapp RP 24 81 81 $520k Arb'18

I get two great RPs for two prospects that look like they have high ceilings but are nothing more than slightly above average bats, They don't have the defense I crave at those positions, and that's important for my team success. Wrightson is also very underrated and his vitals are better than his stats suggest. I'm getting Taylor Tapp, he's an all-star and Rolaids Relief Pitcher of The Year award contender. He's goo for sub 3 ERAs and sub 3.30 DICE. My bullpen is going to be a real strength with this deal. The Draft is also going to give me the chance to gain top specs.
I agree. Got rid of some paryoll, and got some farm system depth. I have enough pitching to be able to replace those two anyway.
approve
approve
approve.
done
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH... wait one second!!!!!! PHI had a 3rd prospect in there when the trade was made, and now he's not in there.... I agreed to a 3 player for 3 player trade.. NOT a 2 for 3.
Mines, Nat 22 RP 69 82 $19,500 Arb 19

Is the other player that was supposed to be in this trade. Apparently he had already been in another trade prior to this one, but when me and PHI originally agreed to the trade Nat Mines was in it. Since he is no longer in there, I would like to either have this trade vetoed or have PHI include a similar rated prospect please.
We can cut out Jim Wrightson or I could give you Martin Yarbrough 51 80 SP/RP spec who is way away from development so he should jump nicely with 6M to help your salary out. Sorry for the confusion as all the deals I made yesterday got jumbled up as well as I wasn't on my A game. I'm not a dick so I'm not going to contest that you accepted and it went through so nothing should be changed. I hope we can work something out.
What happened here PR?
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
Ok here's the situation. I should be fined 10M by the league for being high while trade dealing. I saw that I gave Mines to SDP so it was a reaction to erase Mines from this deal. I wasn't in a clear right of mind and I didn't realize that I had committed fraud until 7:00 am this morning when I overlooked the deals. It is no excuse, and that is why I believe the league should fine me 10M. I hope Mav will take my counter offer as it helps him out just as much as Mines would.
Wrightson has been taken out of the deal as Mav has agreed to take that option and we can let this deal go through. Wrightson should be a Giants by tomorrow.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »