• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET TO VOTING!
It is very tedious to set up those award voting polls. Could everyone just simply vote? I mean how hard is it to vote god damnit? It takes good work to get those up and I'm not happy with the fact that the pages got over 20 views and only about 5 to 7 votes. Please do me the favor and vote, would be really helpful in determining who the league thinks are the best candidates. Nominations are one thing, but the voting is just a simple task of clicking your mouse. Once again, please just VOTE or I will stop wasting my time.
I voted, but I think people are just lazy to look up each player to compare stats.
(02-05-2011, 06:32 AM)KillaCal AKA JS Wrote: I voted, but I think people are just lazy to look up each player to compare stats.

You don't have to compare stats bro. If your that lazy, just use the iny-meeny-miny-mo process.
the only awards that matter are the GM awards IMO. who gives a fuck about the players. lol
(02-05-2011, 02:04 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 06:32 AM)KillaCal AKA JS Wrote: I voted, but I think people are just lazy to look up each player to compare stats.

You don't have to compare stats bro. If your that lazy, just use the iny-meeny-miny-mo process.

I already voted playah. And I compared each player stats on my own. I wasn't talking me specifically I was talking about the masses. It would be easier to have the stats next to the player names.
I voted compadre a few days, but I feel your pain. Its sad seeing only a handful of votes.
(02-06-2011, 05:08 AM)KillaCal AKA JS Wrote:

I already voted playah. And I compared each player stats on my own. I wasn't talking me specifically I was talking about the masses. It would be easier to have the stats next to the player names.

If I were to do that for one year I better get a ton of votes, 'cause that job could take me an hour or two.
(02-06-2011, 12:38 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 05:08 AM)KillaCal AKA JS Wrote:

If I were to do that for one year I better get a ton of votes, 'cause that job could take me an hour or two.

When people do their nominees have people submit notable stats and reasoning of why they should win. Then copy and paste son. I use to do it myself that way, but by the third year of doing awards most don't really give a crap about it and you'll get lucky if you have 1/3 of the league voting unless there was some type of incentive.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »