• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sim Changes
As you might already know, we are going to use a new procedure for posting .team files for at least any sim that I sim. Click here for more information
http://www.firstclassmogul.com/showthread.php?tid=4305

We will also start bringing back live sims! At least for the first sim of the season. Not only will it be live, but instead of me posting results in XAT, you will be able to see my exact screen as I sim.

In order to do this, all you need to do is go to go.teamviewer.com And type in the ID and Password that I will provide in XAT before and during the sim per request.

Please notice that during this time, any PCs I receive will be public knowledge as you will all be able to see my desktop. However PCs will still be helpful if you want to make any changes to your team.

I plan on simulating one day, showing everyone who was injured on that day, and then showing them the score for each game for every team in XAT, and possibly show the standings. Is there anything else people would want me to show them?

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Maybe the DC's of the teams in XAT after 3-5 games so they can track progress of pitching and batting.

Just a thought.
(02-02-2011, 06:53 PM)jps93 Wrote: Maybe the DC's of the teams in XAT after 3-5 games so they can track progress of pitching and batting.

Just a thought.

Okay thats possible. I was thinking of possibly loading up the box score but that might take too much time.

HB just told me TTM already does this, if you guys want to chime in some ideas of what you do over there that would be greatly appreciated.

I think this is a horrible idea. I for one do not want to keep track of who is simming as that never stays the same and always changes around. Why couldn't you just get our DC's from the normal place? Most importantly though live sims should be used only for playoffs games as thats when everyone is present. It puts you at a disadvantage if you cannot be there for the live sim. And not just a small disadvantage either.
Well Sim 1 is the only live sim we are planning right now, we wanted to see how it would go. However we will also use this software for the draft so we can see who was already picked.
The point of using dropbox, is that it will automatically have all the DCs on my desktop. The length of time it takes to sim really drags on the simmer so any way to cut corners is great! Dropbox I think is a very good program, and if you decide to download it, you wont even have to go log into the account online, but instead move your .team file right into the dropbox folder. It would be easier than just going to this site and uploading it.

i'm in outahere and have been for a couple of real life years... Outahere has live sims using teamviewer every sim, has been now for a couple of seasons... its great i think.. takes away any doubt of cheating and if you are there, you can make lineup changes to injured players
thats my whole point though. it just greatly beneifts anyone who is there and really hinders anyone who isn't which isnt fair.
The 'possibility' to benefit. Your team might go the whole sim with no injuries!

Just so I make sure I get right, just send a team file to the email address jordan_3vng@sendtodropbox.com and all is good. No offense dropbox is an old method and is flawed. Been there, done that and don't plan on attempting it again.
Project: Rebuild a team that has nothing.

2015: 56-106
2016: 74-88
2017: 73-89
2018: 66-96
------------------------
Total: 269-379

Project #2, bring a title back to LA.

2019: 94-68 NL West Champions
2020:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »