Phillies gets:
RF Jason Heyward 26 88 overall $7.5 million FA '21
1B Gaby Sanchez 33 84 overall $5 million FA '18
RF Jeremy Ovespyan 21 63/82 $15,600 Arb '19

Braves gets:
SP Jose Ultreras 20 70/93 $26,000 Arb '19
CF Jose Dezgado 19 67/92 $19,500 Arb '19
RP Bob MacLean 18 60/87 $15,600 Arb '19

I accept. Sanchez is ok, but I have Kila at 1st, and Ovespyan is an ok spec I guess, nothing too big, big fish is Heyward, but im rebuilding so no reason for him to just sit on my team like that. Through this whole process I have really wanted a good young CF and SP and I get this in this deal and I get a nice lookin RP also. I have talked to I don't know how many teams about this, and finally a team came forward with my demands. Heyward is young and too cheap to have just given him away. I'm a lil worried about Dezgado contact, but hopefully he can have 75-80 contact when it is all said and done. I have had some nice offers, but this gets me exactly what I wanted.
Approved
Accept. I get Heyward, one of the best 5 tool players to come with such a cheap contract. I'm not high on Ultreras being dominate with his lack of GB% compared to how hard he throws and low power vital. Sanchez will crush the lefties when Tillotson needs a rest. I also get a spec that with a boost can be flipped to help out the right deal. MacLean is nice and young but giving the Stutes deal, I can give a little more to solidify a core of Heyward-Brown-Tillotson to man the offense. My pitching comes next.
Approve
approve
approve
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »