• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Project Budgets
Since cash went crazy last season we're lowering revenue and turning inflation off. Below are the projected budgets for each team with ticket prices auto-set. I feel these budgets are the best we can do given the settings and equalizing spending. Every team should be in decent shape and/or have the cash to get them out of any potential trouble.

If you feel your budget doesn't accurately reflect your city and/or recent success please PM me and the admin staff will review it. Otherwise UPGRADE YOUR STADIUMS!!!!

AL

NL

Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
BUMP b/c i don't think many people have seen this
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
"Projected Budgets" are 3rd column from the right
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
I dont htink we shoudl lower revunue and turn off infaltion. It screws teams that have been working hard to grow their fan loyalty by lowering their revunue.
I agree. There are some ugly contracts on my team like Osamu which I didn't buy, but I had planned on bringing in an ace(retain bumgarner) and find another hitter, of which I really can't do now.
I realize I'm a small market team but considering Oakland is a 3x ALDS winner, at least 1st 3 times and no worse than 2nd in the AL-West you figure I could fill more seats than 25K a game at $17 a ticket.

What I want to see is projected Revenue, projected budget only shows us what our bottome line is Revenue tells us how much we should make at current everything and gives us an idea on how much we can actually spend.
revunuie i beleive is the 1st column, 3rd from teh right is what our budget looks like after we take out or farm, medical and scoutign expenses. Only thing is if we dont lower revunue everyone except a handful of teams are going to make a shittonne of money. Even by distpursing that money the league would stillbe full of it. I thik I can manage getting hit with inflation off and lowered revunue but its gonan be tuff to get my payroll down.
yeah i think it's too much of a drop in budget for one offseason.
I think its fine. Everyone has cash to carry over.
How did my predicted budget go from 130 million to an actual of 90 million????
You read the wrong column. The first one is cash, the second one is payroll, the third one is payroll budget.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »