• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Bay Rays
Hey guys. I'm really sorry I've been AWOL lately, I just got hit with a ton of shit right before and after the New Year. I'm getting a small promotion at work which requires me to spend 10 more hours a week there, and I start school in early February, so I think I'm going to have to take a step back from the league until I figure out how or if I can handle it in my schedule. I'm really sorry again guys, I love this place and everyone in it. I'm really hoping to be back once I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Thanks a ton, and I am doing my best to come back with enough time to bd active for a team that deserves it!
You're doing a nice job in Tampa PR, we'd love for you to try and keep the Rays going. You don't have to fit XAT into your day, just make sure you're sending PMs, posting lineups, and all that jazz. Few minutes a day man, you can do it!

That's my sales pitch, obviously I respect your decision either way, but I hope you try and balance it. Treat this like 20 minutes of down time a day, :)

(And I can pinch hit for you for a little bit as you transition if that helps)
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
yeah would love to see you stay. especially since you always end up coming back anyway
Buddy, stick around.
World Series Champions 2107
World Series Champions 2103
World Series Champions 2094
World Series Champions 2056
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »