• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIN/COL
:CIN: receives:

SP Ubaldo Jiminez 94
2B Jose Vallejo 74 PLEASE TRADE HIM FIRST! UBALDO WAIVES HIS NTC FOR CINCINNATI IF VALLEJO IS ON MY TEAM BEFOREHAND. THANK YOU!!!

:COL: receives:
C Gabriel Gamora 79/97
SP Matt Bashore 86
RP Joe West 71/85
SP Manuel Banuelos 81

accept. I get an ace with decent numbers who is in his prime and has a high GB%. Gamora and West were flips, Bashore is tough to give up but it makes sense for me financially, and Banuelos is also a financial move.

Maybe this puts me closer into the WC race! Who knows...
i accept need to rebuild ubaldo too high of salary goot my future catcher
Accept.
I don't wanna use my opinion based on the fact that I'm in the same division as the Reds, but I feel like Ubaldo is worth more than what the Reds are offering up.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
considering his NTC, his salary, and his yearly DICE, I think he's overrated. Not to mention he's 32 already and will probably start to decline every year.I don't think he's colse to his 94 rating, so sry I 'd have to disagree.
We rejected something similar from the Yankees. Gamora looks like a nice player and West is a nice piece, but this lacks the second piece to make this fair in my eyes.
no one was giving me offer so reality his offer was best
I'm going to be blunt...you don't know how to shop players because you're IMPOSSIBLE to talk trade with!

Sorry, that's been brewing to get off my chest.
my point is that trades should not be based on how much a person can get. every mod knows when a deal is lopsided and when it's unfair. This is not one of those deals and everyone has agreed. it doesn't matter if someone thinks its "good" or not, if its not lopsided it should not be vetoed.

I've had plenty of ppl say "Oh I would have given you more" after my deals, but no one says shit when the guy is actually available, only when he's traded. This deal should be passed on the grounds that no one is getting shafted. IDC how "good" it is, it is not unfair and that point has not been disputed by anyone.

Also just keep in mind that the deadline is tomorrow and if this isn't passed I'll have no chance to re-do it. still think i have an outside shot at the WC...
tell what he needs t oaddd?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »