• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave of Absence
Hello all,

It pains me to say that I'll have to step away from mogul for a while. I'm not sure if it'll be temporary or permanent, but I have a wedding coming up and as the school year winds down, I'm losing more and more of my free time.

I would love to come back and be a part of this league when things settle down, but until then I have to step away.

I'm sorry to leave but I hope that everyone has been well and that things continue to go well.

All the best,

Jon (jps93)
After all the craziness make some time for us jps, spot will always be open for you.
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
another FCMer gets married congrats jps hope you come back sooner rather than later
[Image: muaoma.jpg]

Sdp
2044- Present

Don't Bring sand to the Beach- GB
congrats on getting married and good luck to you jps. you're def one of my fav gm's here, sad to see you go.
Wow I remember when you and JHC were still rooming together upstate. Congrats man and you need to come back!
Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Hope to see you back here when things slow down. You'll be missed!
COL GM: 2043 - present

2063 World Champions
2061 NL Champions
Congrats - we'll look for you to return when the time is right.

Congratulations on getting married , Jon. You've always been a pleasure to compete with. Count me as one who hopes the union is permanent, but not the absence.
Your behavior will not be condoned Jon. Come back immediately.
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
Wait wait wait, someone has agreed to marry you??????? She must be a great woman... Anyhow, congrats and hopefully we will see you back sooner rather than later. So hurry up!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »