• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF Adam Dunn - TYPE A
Haha, firstly I didn't mean for my comment to sound as assy as it does

On the other hand, nobody was complaining about equal expenses. Non-equal expenses was always the reason given by small market GMs as an excuse for why they think this league is holding them down. With them equal, I'm simply informing Mike that he needs a new excuse
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
(12-17-2010, 02:37 PM)AndyP Wrote: I heard today that the Boston Red Sox paid an extra 50 million into their farm to upgrade from Magic Pixie Dust to just having their own personal Jesus on staff. Epstein was a little hesitant to dabble with religion, but he thinks the pay off will be huge!

Think about it....now not only will they be able to keep players healthy and prevent future injury...but they'll be able to bless their up and coming players with the Grace of the Divine. They'll be unstoppable!

It's a real breakthrough in modern baseball. I applaud the Red Sox for doing it......Mogul was really ahead of the curve!

They don't need the champagne when they win the WS, he can turn water into wine. 2 littler bottles of Aquafina ftw!!!
(12-17-2010, 03:10 PM)Cdawg Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 02:37 PM)AndyP Wrote: I heard today that the Boston Red Sox paid an extra 50 million into their farm to upgrade from Magic Pixie Dust to just having their own personal Jesus on staff. Epstein was a little hesitant to dabble with religion, but he thinks the pay off will be huge!

Think about it....now not only will they be able to keep players healthy and prevent future injury...but they'll be able to bless their up and coming players with the Grace of the Divine. They'll be unstoppable!

It's a real breakthrough in modern baseball. I applaud the Red Sox for doing it......Mogul was really ahead of the curve!

They don't need the champagne when they win the WS, he can turn water into wine. 2 littler bottles of Aquafina ftw!!!

It's the mogul expense that just keeps on giving! Think of the money you can save on concessions too!
Is this back and forth really necessary? It is the holiday season, we should all love sweet baby jesus.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
i agree, can we just be Dunn with it already...
PLAY ON WORDS!
done
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »