• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XAT?
I think it serves a great purpose. I can view the website and talk on xat now.
TERRIBLE CHANGE IT BACK
(12-14-2010, 10:04 PM)Geerod Wrote: I personally think that its annoying and doesn't really serve a purpose since it refreshes anyway. Don't want to sound harsh about it or anything I just thought that it was fine the way it was.

agreeed plus i like to stay on same page mostly i not used to it and i have pop blocker dont want to turn it off
(12-15-2010, 01:52 AM)icedragon770 Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 10:04 PM)Geerod Wrote: I personally think that its annoying and doesn't really serve a purpose since it refreshes anyway. Don't want to sound harsh about it or anything I just thought that it was fine the way it was.

agreeed plus i like to stay on same page mostly i not used to it and i have pop blocker dont want to turn it off

All browsers have a popup blocker. firstclassmogul.com will never have advertisement pop ups so it is completely safe to always allow popups from firstclassmogul.com

And hokey, again statements like that piss me off because you obviously still have not read this thread. I will not respond to general statements like that, all you've said is that you hate it. If you have no reason as to why, then i'm not changing it.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
i would like for this to be changed back. Most of us have popup blocker. i hate the extra window open, and this change is unneccessary. xat box helps with activity, and if this stays the way it is, for me personally, i will not visit the site as often.
(12-15-2010, 03:18 AM)Jordan Wrote:

All browsers have a popup blocker. firstclassmogul.com will never have advertisement pop ups so it is completely safe to always allow popups from firstclassmogul.com

And hokey, again statements like that piss me off because you obviously still have not read this thread. I will not respond to general statements like that, all you've said is that you hate it. If you have no reason as to why, then i'm not changing it.

and for the record, this is a very ignorant response coming from an admin in my opinion.. i personally think you are abusing your powers and doing things that are not needed..i appreciate your help for the league, but ignorant and rude responses from admins are uncalled for.. this statement looks like your are 12
(12-15-2010, 02:24 PM)Atlbravesfan27 Wrote: i would like for this to be changed back. Most of us have popup blocker. i hate the extra window open, and this change is unneccessary. xat box helps with activity, and if this stays the way it is, for me personally, i will not visit the site as often.

and for the record, this is a very ignorant response coming from an admin in my opinion.. i personally think you are abusing your powers and doing things that are not needed..i appreciate your help for the league, but ignorant and rude responses from admins are uncalled for.. this statement looks like your are 12

Yes, but I was quoting a fellow admin who should not be just saying "CHANGE IT BACK" An admin needs to know exactly what is going on here, and hokey obviously had not read the thread. And it very much annoyed me because he did the same thing on XAT, along with a number of other people, who obviously did not read this thread, and most people have not voiced real reasons as to why they dislike it.

This is as if no one disagreed with expansion so we went with it, and then everyone said "oh wait I ment to say I don't want it!"

In any event, the page will no longer reload.

And I honestly was planning on changing it back, this was initially a test to see if it could work. But these 'change it back' responses really bother me. I feel like I let things go to often, I left myself be pushed over. I want to see this project through before I remove it. A few GMs after first hating this have changed their minds on the issue when they saw the capability the popup gave us. I'm planning on waiting to see if other GMs see the same.

(12-15-2010, 02:36 PM)Jordan Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 02:24 PM)Atlbravesfan27 Wrote: i would like for this to be changed back. Most of us have popup blocker. i hate the extra window open, and this change is unneccessary. xat box helps with activity, and if this stays the way it is, for me personally, i will not visit the site as often.

Yes, but I was quoting a fellow admin who should not be just saying "CHANGE IT BACK" An admin needs to know exactly what is going on here, and hokey obviously had not read the thread. And it very much annoyed me because he did the same thing on XAT, along with a number of other people, who obviously did not read this thread, and most people have not voiced real reasons as to why they dislike it.

This is as if no one disagreed with expansion so we went with it, and then everyone said "oh wait I ment to say I don't want it!"

In any event, the page will no longer reload.

And I honestly was planning on changing it back, this was initially a test to see if it could work. But these 'change it back' responses really bother me. I feel like I let things go to often, I left myself be pushed over. I want to see this project through before I remove it. A few GMs after first hating this have changed their minds on the issue when they saw the capability the popup gave us. I'm planning on waiting to see if other GMs see the same.

change it back responses really bother you? why? b/c people dont like it? so far, i've seen 4 people say they are ok with it, one of those being yourself. i find it extremely ignorant that you want to keep it the same when its clear that so far, the majority wants it back the way it was..just b/c you have powers here, doesnt mean you should abuse them and use them any way you want. Like i said before, i appreciate your work for this league, but this is clearly an abuse of power and ignorance.. your responses to people disliking your idea have all been defensive and cocky.. although, i guess it just goes along with the rest of the attitudes here lately, so i guess the real question is, why am i shocked at this?
I guess I just feel its too early to take it down yet. I'm still messing with it, and the brash comments with no constructive critisim does not help to remove it.

What other attitudes have bothered you lately? Where they from me or all from me?

(12-15-2010, 02:58 PM)Jordan Wrote: I guess I just feel its too early to take it down yet. I'm still messing with it, and the brash comments with no constructive critisim does not help to remove it.

What other attitudes have bothered you lately? Where they from me or all from me?

Its not just you, although more attitude has come from you lately for sure, though, who know's, maybe thats how you are, i dont know you that well, but i havent had a disagreement with you until now.. anyhow, i wont point out people specifically b/c that would just cause more drama which is not needed.. point is, the attitudes around here lately have been very sour, from ALOT of people lately..i dont know if its the time of year or the time of month for some, but, its been ridiculous lately. This is a place to get away from the norms of life, to have fun...lately, the drama and bullshit going on here has been just plain stupid. especially the last few weeks.. i havent been on too much lately b/c of it, maybe its gotten better in recent days..i hope so anyways
Its not like i'm mainly angry with you. I feel like you are just getting yourself in the way. (Like how you took something I said to hokey and commented on it.) I've been more angry overall with people saying the popup is shit and not giving much reason for it. You and DJ have given me some concerns, and I am trying to look into them to fix them.

I want to attempt to make this flawless because we all know XAT sucks when it comes to opening the main page from other screens as it signs you out of XAT and you can easily use your PCs. This is to fix that issue.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »