• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fuck You Campaign
I have now formed the "Fuck You" Campaign. If your tired of Boras asking for a contract worth $110M+. If your tired of Micinnis, the "easy" guy, asking for 7 year contracts worth $15M per year. If your tired of these agents making take it or leave it demands and pretty much sticking their fingers up your ass and pull millions of dollars out, feel free to join. If your tired of these bullshit agents taking their sweet ass time and PMing you when it is convenient to them as well as dragging negotiations as long as the season itself in an attempt to raise his clients price, feel free to join me in this movement where our slogan is:

"Hey Mr. Boras, Hey Mr. Micinnis. What's that you say? You want $20M per year for 6 years for **star player you are trying to resign/sign name**? Well Mr. Boras and Mr. Micinnis........FUCK YOU!!!!"
I have never had to deal with either of them in this league yet so keep on doing what you're doing until I get a player who has a agent like you
(12-03-2010, 10:16 PM)Hummingbird Wrote: I have never had to deal with either of them in this league yet so keep on doing what you're doing until I get a player who has a agent like you

What am I doing?........It's not like you'd be a strong figure in the campaign, you can't even put together a winning team......
i think BAL just made a statement. :O
Something new isn't it Danpac
meh I find it pretty easy to negotiate with them. I extended 3 guys with one pm at very reasonable prices this year. Felix was boras and that was fairly painless. The point of the agent is to milk you for as much as they can. The only difference between the two agents is that mcinnis usually has a little more wiggle room while Boras you either meet his demands or go very long term.
i agree. it's fairly straightforward.

and like i mentioned before, naming it the "fuck you" campaign isn't going to help lower thier demands.
then let the players go to FA?
no i agree with ubaldo and fowler tulo was a good
I agree that this is a problem, and I'm willing to bitch... but naming the Campaign "fuck you" doesn't help. ?Maybe name it the "Let the Agent have his way with you" Campaign.

The problem is that the vital and personality don't seem to factor into decision making.... or atleast in my Agent dealings. Either that or the Agent took me to the cleaners
(12-04-2010, 02:50 AM)chrisveley Wrote: I agree that this is a problem, and I'm willing to bitch... but naming the Campaign "fuck you" doesn't help. ?Maybe name it the "Let the Agent have his way with you" Campaign.

The problem is that the vital and personality don't seem to factor into decision making.... or atleast in my Agent dealings. Either that or the Agent took me to the cleaners

When it says "Brantley wants to stay in Cleveland", or he is "Settled well in Cleveland".... generally means he'll ask for a bit less to stay with a NTC. Not sign a shorter term than he would have signed somewhere else, and for the same price. That is NOT balance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »