• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Offseason
Okay we seem to have quite the laundry list of things we need to address in the offseason and I don't want to forget any of them. If there's something I missed please reply to this thread, I'll update then delete your post. Once we get to the offseason and we start implementing these things we'll post changes here and if anything needs to be discussed we'll open up the thread at that point. Without further to do here's the things I can think of off the top of my head.

-Formal Proposal/Vote for Expansion (If current discussion leads to vote ofc)
-Test & Adjust peak start slider to allow for a more predictable prospect development path and fewer low 20s peaks.
-Update and review Massive Rules Post (Namely 22M to buy out NTC)

Again, if I missed or forgot something you feel we need to take a second look at this offseason just reply to this thread and I'll update the post.

Thanks,
DJ
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
House cleaning on rules in each section. Some rules in the FA area are out of date or inaccurate now & the new agent rules should be posted in the Agent area
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
I vote for whatever the majority is leaning towards, you guys cause me too much reading. All I want to do is win the WS :( then I can masterfully rebuild and be the real Marlins......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »