• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOU-STL
:HOU: incoming

SP Marc Dacres (55/74)

:STL: incoming

2B Brian Roberts (80) 2yrs/10M
SP Tanner Bushue (73/84) Arb '15

Accept, sucks losing Bushue but it rocks losing Roberts fing contract and opening a spot on my bench for Sutil or Cozart.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
I accept

I dont have anyone important to sign anytime soon. Roberts can slide over in play SS and at least bring in some fans as St. Louis begins to deal with some really tough times
Ehhh!? You were holding onto Bushue like crazy when I asked for him!! Not vetoing this (because of that) that would be dumb obviously - I haven't looked at this deal yet though in mogul. I'll probs aprove it do to the fact ur cutting contract, and it's a minor deal... but still! I was like "I realllllyyy want Bushue" and u were acting like he's untouchable!! I'm not angry here, no not in the slightest, just curious. I guess we are even now based on how I shipped away Morris to KC before you got a say at him lol.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Approved
approved, I was iffy on this to be honest but with the cutting of payroll i understand, I just wish the astros were getting back at least a better spec but that is just what I want haha so i have to approve
approve
DONE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »