• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Important League Change
I'm not shocking anyone when I say that there has been some strange stuff going on with FCM and we had a couple of tough resignations that happened. I'm actually hopeful we may keep one or both of those GMs but regardless of that there is an announcement to make:

Effective immediately I'm stepping down as Oakland's GM to take a full-time admin role. That means I'll be handling every sim and every update. I'll step back into the GM waters when needed (if we have some teams stay open during this time I'll run them), but primarily I'll just be an admin. I've said on the pod I think that's the ideal way for things to be run and given some concerns I think now is as good a time as any to take that step.

There will be a few announcements about who is staying and what GMs are going to be where, but for now this is a great thing! I'm excited about having the flexibility here in FCM with so many great guys to be able to step into this role and run this great league the best way possible.

Just know that the concerns brought forward are put to rest and we're moving on just fine as a league. If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know!
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »