• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft
My draft got messed up

DJ kinda made up for the one thing but i also notice Tor drafted with my 4th rd pick. Just wondering whats up. Im not trying to be rude, because i would not want to run drafts and shit, but i also dont want to lose my 4th for nothing.

Trapper
Dogers GM 2031- present
Twins GM from 2015-2027
2026 ALDS Winner (Twins)
2022 AL wild Card (Twins)
(11-19-2010, 02:36 AM)Mad_Trapper Wrote: My draft got messed up

DJ kinda made up for the one thing but i also notice Tor drafted with my 4th rd pick. Just wondering whats up. Im not trying to be rude, because i would not want to run drafts and shit, but i also dont want to lose my 4th for nothing.

Trapper

Toronto had told me twice he had your 4-6 picks. If you guys can clean it up, then the guy Toronto got can go to your or w.e you guys choose. Andy drafts well so I think you'll like who he selected.
(11-19-2010, 07:38 AM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 02:36 AM)Mad_Trapper Wrote: My draft got messed up

Trapper

Toronto had told me twice he had your 4-6 picks. If you guys can clean it up, then the guy Toronto got can go to your or w.e you guys choose. Andy drafts well so I think you'll like who he selected.

OK we will get it fixed up pr
Dogers GM 2031- present
Twins GM from 2015-2027
2026 ALDS Winner (Twins)
2022 AL wild Card (Twins)
Cool.
Hey i have Shane Lyddy and Ivan Perez. Not sure who they belong to and I have no problem keeping them, but if someone who actually drafted them wants to claim them, they're not technically mine i don't think.

Just keep me posted please!
You traded Jose Pur for NYY's 5th and 6th rounder. That's why you have Lyddy and Perez.
There was a miscommunication with Minny, I though he offered 4-6 and it was apparently only 5-6, which totally throws all kinds of things out of whack for me. I would've never paid 4M for a fifth and a sixth.
This was worked out, my price for the 5th and 6th was dropped to 3M from 4M and I returned J. Harris to Minny.
Done

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »