• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EWR Signups
So I want to start and Extreme Warfare Revenge game which is a wrestling booking simulator. Basically you run a company and book shows and what not. To make it fun I'd like to have all of us in it. We will start as a backyard fed with lots of money and all of us on written deals. It's kind of cheating to start like that but meh this is for fun anyway and I don't want any of us to get stolen away at least at the start.

Full Name (As in your wrestler name Try and keep it at least recognizable to your xat name but still cool.)

Shortened Name (Just a shorter version of your wrestling name IE Triple H would be HHH)

Gender M or F

Birth Month

Picture (if you want to share a cool one of yourself just send me it otherwise itw ill be your team logo)

Weight Lightweight or Heavyweight

Speak (Can you talk)

Nationalaity

Primiary Finisher Name and type: Corner, ground, Impact (most finishing moves are this), submission, top rope (like a 450 splash), top rope standing ( moves like a superplex)

Other Finisher:

These are out of 100 max. You have a total of 350 points to work with.

Brawling

Speed

Technical

Stiffness

Selling

Over (everyone starts at 0 for this so dont use points here)

Charisma (how good of a promo can you do if u want your wrestker to be able to do? Good promos generally at least an 80 is needed)

Attitude will be chosen by me

Behavior will be chosen by me

These are extra things that can be checkmarked. They will cost 5 points each and come out of whatever you have leftover that you wanna spend here instead of on stats.

High spots (are you will to do crazy sick high spots. Think Jeff hardy in any tlc)

Shooting ability (can you do mma)

Fonz Factor (would your be considered cool like the fonz)

Superstar look

Diva

Menacing

Announcer

Booker

Trainer

Wrestler back story. Basically the better this is written the better idea of what kind of character you want to be.

Gimmick: Ie. Rich snob, rapper, anrgy minority etc. If you choose one that isn't in the game I'll try and pick one that is covered by it. As some get really general like old school face.
Still going to do this. If you want some input feel free if not just post your age and if you want youre birth month.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »