• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLE/LAA
I could resign him, I've got the cash to make the releases I need to make now.
since he said he might resign him I will approve this deal
I think the fact that we're on page two of trying to figure out what the hell is going on speaks to DJ's point in the other thread.

I'll wait to hear him weigh in.
I already submitted my lineups with this trade in it... I see no reason why it should be veto'd because Brantley isn't exactly chump change.... one of the best lead off guys in the league.

It's not a bad trade, it just may not make sense from LAA's side. Maybe LAA is flipping Brantley for a pitcher... it's nobodies spot to veto the trade because they don't agree with LAA's stratagy but agree its a fair trade.
(11-12-2010, 02:00 PM)chrisveley Wrote: I already submitted my lineups with this trade in it... I see no reason why it should be veto'd because Brantley isn't exactly chump change.... one of the best lead off guys in the league.

I would suggest submitting a new lineup until this is resolved.

Quote:It's not a bad trade, it just may not make sense from LAA's side. Maybe LAA is flipping Brantley for a pitcher... it's nobodies spot to veto the trade because they don't agree with LAA's stratagy but agree its a fair trade.

No one here has claimed "bad trade". LAA reasoning has been called into question several times now and he seems to be struggling to deal towards a specific outcome. As a new GM, he's going to have to explain his reasoning in a manner that gives us confidence he's not going to be a short stay with LA that ruins the franchise. As a veteran GM, you're gonig to have to accept the risk of a vetoed trade if the guy you're trading with can't establish his intentions.
Look guys, I'm trying to win, but I'm also trying to keep my team afloat financially. I have to sacrifice prospects to do so, because I can't give MLB talent and I have no cash.
Needs more approvals
:min2: GM
Trosclair was in the Pittsburgh deal too
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
Yeah this is all messed up. Please re-work
:min2: GM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »