• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topics for FCM Podcast
Gonna start up a podcast that I plan to do weekly. Looking for some topics for my very first podcast.
I proposed to DJ to turn all the radioshows into podcasts but I guess that hasn't really worked out well.

You could review some of the actual games or something like that, going a little more indepth, we don't normally discuss individual games on the radio show.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
what's the difference between the podcast and the radio show.
I'll try and touch on some different things. Although I can imagine there will be some overlap. It's always nice to have more than one or two opinions anyway.

A few things I've come up with:

Around the horn in league statistics: Take the 4 main statistics (default for what bbm considers the main 4) and talk about the top 2 people in each category and maybe mention who I think will be up there later on.

Around the horn in league standings: Talk about the number 1 team in each division.

Wildcard Whindup: Talk about the 2 teams leading the AL and NL WC spots.

Dumpster Divers: Talk about he AL's and NL's worst team.

Royal Blue talk: I'm the host so have to give my take on my team.

Game of the Week: Recap one of the more key matchups.

Closing statements: Basically whatever fun or cool thing I wanna mention right at the end.
Also I'm oging to try and do this with no editing since I'm lazy and want to have more of a live tv show type feel to it.
- You can talk about the draft when the time comes
- You can talk about the trade deadline when the times comes
- and You can talk about Hunt for October when the time comes
Mike, if you need any help, let me know.

Sean
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
(11-10-2010, 01:55 PM)danpac47 Wrote: what's the difference between the podcast and the radio show.

Podcast is something you download and listen to after it is recorded. A radio show is live.

They are similar but at the same time different.

Could always speculate on trades. If a team is not playing very well whether they should go into rebuilding, if a big name gets put on the market you could guess where the best fit for them would be.

Could also talk about trades recently happened and how they may affect the teams involved.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »