• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs - Extensions
I think there's a pretty big gap of time between the end of the playoffs and when extensions are due. If you check the extensions forum, 90% of them were posted within 48 hours of the playoffs ending, with only 2 or 4 being posted after that 48 hour window.

For future reference, I suggest you narrow this window down to 72 hours. It'll allow for less time that GMs have to sit around with nothing to do, and it will pick up trading and FA earlier in the offseason, allowing for more time overall to get stuff done.

5 days is way too long to wait. Now, obviously, I'm a patient GM and I'll stick around either way but... this does seem a tad ridiculous.
(10-31-2010, 02:17 PM)40/40 Wrote: I think there's a pretty big gap of time between the end of the playoffs and when extensions are due. If you check the extensions forum, 90% of them were posted within 48 hours of the playoffs ending, with only 2 or 4 being posted after that 48 hour window.

For future reference, I suggest you narrow this window down to 72 hours. It'll allow for less time that GMs have to sit around with nothing to do, and it will pick up trading and FA earlier in the offseason, allowing for more time overall to get stuff done.

5 days is way too long to wait. Now, obviously, I'm a patient GM and I'll stick around either way but... this does seem a tad ridiculous.

We only did this because of Halloween. Normally it is 2 or 3 days.
:min2: GM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »