will take some time off to find my cell dont know when
cell mmissing so yea

huh?
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
cell phone is misplace
Why are you taking time off to find your cell phone is what he means.
cause it immportant lol jk i might need some time off to think
Fuck it, I'll step in temporarily.
jigga this isn't twitter. We don't need to know errthang.
(10-31-2010, 12:51 AM)icedragon770 Wrote: cause it immportant lol jk i might need some time off to think

So what your basically saying is, your taking a leave of absence and you want us to keep the Colorado Rockies, a very talented and prosperous team, waiting on your hand while they potential go untended to? No offense to LV, but he hasn't been online enough for him to be given a team. Basically, Icedragon has to tell us whether this is a vacation (and what a time for a vacation, we're in the midst of a big off-season) or whether he is leaving for too long a period of time for him to tend to his team. This sounds like a resignation notice to me, but he's unsure if he wants to give the team up.
(10-31-2010, 01:42 AM)LVNYYNYMPHIFAN Wrote: Fuck it, I'll step in temporarily.

no.
(11-01-2010, 07:51 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 12:51 AM)icedragon770 Wrote: cause it immportant lol jk i might need some time off to think

So what your basically saying is, your taking a leave of absence and you want us to keep the Colorado Rockies, a very talented and prosperous team, waiting on your hand while they potential go untended to? No offense to LV, but he hasn't been online enough for him to be given a team. Basically, Icedragon has to tell us whether this is a vacation (and what a time for a vacation, we're in the midst of a big off-season) or whether he is leaving for too long a period of time for him to tend to his team. This sounds like a resignation notice to me, but he's unsure if he wants to give the team up.

its call vacation u dummy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »