• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the hell is this fair?
(10-23-2010, 02:09 PM)dejota Wrote: Frankly he should be on scotties team at the current rating, I agree with Nick that with his 57 (54 after the sim) health and 34 years on this earth or even the fact he had 6 more injured days at the top of the sim is the most likely culprit of the drop not the fact he was in the minors.

No matter what is said this drop and his eventually being cut for cash was inevitable I don't see how him dropping sooner than later should change a damn thing.

I think its ridiculous that your argument is that "Oh you should have known, it was inevitable"
:min2: GM
cagefight
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
[/quote]

I think its ridiculous that your argument is that "Oh you should have known, it was inevitable"
[/quote]

I think the declining over the last 4 years was a good indication. My signing him to a contract was my contribution for the FCM "Wall of Shame"... Scotty's turn by claiming him after I got a few decent years out of him.

He's been declining for FOUR years, and he has a 53 health, and just came off an injury... Thats why I was so suprised when you claimed him.

This should NOT be an issue. He's on SFG... end of story. And He should be changed to make him better. Shit like this happens in real life. Everyone needs to stop making a big deal with this.
P.S. I still love ya, Scotty.
(10-23-2010, 03:15 PM)Scott Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 02:45 PM)chrisveley Wrote: simple... leave it how it is, move him over to scotty's team for the $1M in cash I lost paying him over the last sim.
Leave Soriano like how he is, don't leave him on my team I mean.

Easy for you to fucking say.

IMO Scotty it was a poor choice to claim him in the first place because of his high risks to injury and drops. You knew that, I knew that, the whole league knew that. But Scotty should get some type of compensation for the fact that Soriano wasn't given the opportunity to produce as a Giant.
(10-23-2010, 05:03 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 02:45 PM)chrisveley Wrote: simple... leave it how it is, move him over to scotty's team for the $1M in cash I lost paying him over the last sim.

IMO Scotty it was a poor choice to claim him in the first place because of his high risks to injury and drops. You knew that, I knew that, the whole league knew that. But Scotty should get some type of compensation for the fact that Soriano wasn't given the opportunity to produce as a Giant.

I paid his salary last Sim, not Scotty.
And he was injured most of that time frame anyway, so not like he could produce.
(10-23-2010, 05:38 PM)chrisveley Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 05:03 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:

I paid his salary last Sim, not Scotty.
And he was injured most of that time frame anyway, so not like he could produce.

The compensation doesn't have to come from you.....this whole situation is at the hands of Jordan so maybe the admins can give Scotty like $5M or $10M.
You are all hypocrites
(10-23-2010, 06:46 PM)Scott Wrote: You are all hypocrites

LMAO that's a harsh thing to say when some teams here are trying to figure out a solid compromise. Shoot yourself, this doesn't effect my team anyway. You don't care for my help, fine.
(10-23-2010, 06:48 PM)Mstrpr626 Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 06:46 PM)Scott Wrote: You are all hypocrites

LMAO that's a harsh thing to say when some teams here are trying to figure out a solid compromise. Shoot yourself, this doesn't effect my team anyway. You don't care for my help, fine.

Hahahahahahahahaha
I know the compensation doesn't come from me, that's not the point. A team made a bad choice and he's going to be bailed out? It was a huge gamble, and SFG wouldn't have any problems if the gamble paid off. Now it hasn't paid off, so we DEAL with it and move on.

Oh, btw.... I wasted 10M in Winterball a while back, can I have that back because I was a new GM? I assume not because it was a gamble I made that didn't pay off..... just saying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »